Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
you have to input if you're european or american, into the box on the left.
i found these codes:
PHILIPS ............ 807 022 020 422 122
.................... 222 322 002 430 901 402
.................... 408 109 210 310 715 520
Here's a link to download the urc user manual too.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
SOURCE: codes for sylvania lcd tv
with the tv on press tv button on remote then setup then enter one of the following codes 10171 or 11271 or 11314 the the tv should shut off if the right code is entered if it doesnt work then a setup code has not been set
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
1515, 1516, 1646, 1717, 1733, 1743, 1827, 1829, 1832, 1031, 1064, 1065, 1073, 1075, 1081, 1095, 1099, 1112, 1114, 1164, 1166, 1191, 1205, 1264, 1268, 1313, 1332, 1333, 1414, 1456
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 17, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Apr 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 13, 2010 | Televison & Video
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!