- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This might be cause by lamp error.
Here's possible solution.
Unplug AC cord for a while.
Then follow process as below.
1, Plug AC cord
2. Press Vol (-) + TV/Video Button at the same time
3. While holding above button, Power On by pressing power button.
4. Either "K" or "K123" will appear on the screen. This indicate that you enter the service menu.
5. The Press Button Vol(-) + Channel Up button to go to menu page.
6. Find Lamp Error page.
7. Lamp error data should be "0" zero, if not change to "0"
8. After changing the data, power OFF by Power button.
9. Unplug and re-plug AC cord
10. Power On to check if power resume.
While the set is turned on, you need to hold the power button until the set shuts off and the led in the middle of the bottom flashes once. Then quickly release the power button and press the vol - and input buttons together along with the power button. Your TV should then turn on and should show you a blue box with the letter K. Now press the vol- and channel- buttons at the same time. You should now be in the service menu. With your remote arrow up until the top line says industry init. Arrow to the right and hit enter. Screen should turn green and say factory init success. I hope this helps you.
Sounds like your screen is broken or has been impacted. Force the television on by doing this: Unplug it and on the side of the television where the panel buttons are hold down the ch- and vol+ buttons. Then plug in the television while still holding them down. The television should come on and you see the cracks. Unfortunately it can't be repaired.
If it isn't ch- and vol + then try ch + and vol -.
need replaced A-BOARD
After the installation of a new A board, unit has the characters "CHK" on screen. The usual reset procedures of [VOL -] and [MENU] or [OK] or [SLEEP] will not get rid of "CHK".
1. Enter the service mode by holding down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and simultaneously pressing the [INFO] button on the remote control three times. 2. Press the number  key on the remote to highlight [SRV-TOOL]. 3. Press the [OK] button on the remote control to select [SRV-TOOL]. 4. Use the [DOWN ARROW] on the remote control to scroll down to [PCTC]. 5. Use the [RIGHT ARROW] button on the remote to open the box to the right, then press and hold down the [MUTE] button on remote to display Time/Count. 6. Press and hold the [RETURN] button on the remote control until the TV turns off. 7. Immediately press and hold down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and the [MENU] button on the remote. The TV should come up in the Self Check mode. 8. Remove AC power.
Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen right below the bezel with the ON/OFF blue light. The buttons are hidden as they face towards the floor. But you can access the OSD by using MENU and you can navigate using the CH +/- or VOL +/- unfortunately I can't check because my TV is being repaired (got the same model)
Anyway if it helps here is the order of the button left to right while looking at the screen:
[INPUT] [VOL-] [VOL+] [CH+] [CH-] [MENU] [POWER]
I hope this helps you :)
1. simultaneoulsy press and hold [menu] and [vol-] on TV side panel
2. press and release [power] on TV side panel
3. count to 5 and release[menu] and [vol-]
4. TV should have turned on
5. if not, unplug TV and press[power]
6. repeat from step 1 if the TV does not power on the 2nd time
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV 2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote) 3. blue light comes ON and stays ON 4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-] 5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
couple of ideas ... on the TV look for the button named input you can change it to the one you cave connected to there .. I am looking up the remote press the TV button then the menu button to move through the on screen input control