Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Revisit the photocell:
1. Check if you connected the socket end, into the two pins properly, as it is possible to miss a pin.
2. Try to borrow a working photocell or use yours in another burner to make a determination.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
1. Take off the red cover which is held on by a screw.
2. Use an allan key to loosen the screw facing you.
3. Turn on boiler. The boiler will draw the oil through and bubbles of air will escape through the screw you have loosened.
4. When it is just oil coming through the cracks around the screw, re-tighten the screw and turn on again.
Posted on Feb 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 19, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 23, 2013 | Honeywell Biasi B10-3 Boiler ,riello...
Oct 05, 2012 | Honeywell Biasi B10-3 Boiler ,riello...
Mar 16, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 02, 2011 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 19, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 19, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 27, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!