Question about Starrett 689-1Z 63706 - 689-1Z No. 689 689M Series , Countersink Gages, 100, .020-.170" Range with Case

Open Question

Starrett countersink manual - Starrett 689-1Z 63706 - 689-1Z No. 689 689M Series , Countersink Gages, 100, .020-.170" Range with Case

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i shut off my starrett electronic slid caliper?

Hello there
From the manual here

Automatic shut off of display after 30 minutes of non-use
Reactivation of display with movement of slide with no
loss of position

Sep 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Changing the location of the decimal point on digital Starrett Internal Mic's

im not too sure what your asking, all imperial starrett id mics read 3 place decimal you will have the inch number that is set by you for the job and then the mic gives you the next 3 numbers IE 4.250

Jun 06, 2014 | Starrett Measuring Tools & Sensors

1 Answer

Need Starrett 682EMZ Saw Tension user guide

I can't find any available manual. I have an Starrett tension guide before but It was an old model and I don't even have manual for it. Did you try calling Starrett? They might can send you one.

Aug 13, 2013 | Starrett 682EMZ 60000psi or 4000kg per Sq....

1 Answer

Shut down starrett 733

On some Starrett calipers, there is no way of turnig them off, which means about once a year you have to replace the battery. sorry

Jan 22, 2013 | Starrett Electronic Caliper

1 Answer

How do you change batteries in the starrett 3752 heighth gage. I dont have a manual or intruction book

Hello rdm56us, Sorry for the delay but copy the follow link for change your battery, you have need 2 CR2450:

best regard

Apr 28, 2011 | Starrett Garden

1 Answer

How do I calibrate a Starrett model 449 depth micrometer?

Try the starrett web site. You can chat with them there about it. The adjustments are fair easy to do.

Nov 12, 2010 | Starrett 50443 12 Machinists' Improved...

1 Answer

Starrett heigth gage instructions

Here is a link to starrett's how to read a vernier height gauge article

Give them a call the parts department is very helpful and reasonably priced.

Dec 27, 2009 | Starrett Measuring Tools & Sensors

1 Answer

How do you replace the bubble in a starrett 98 Level

Contact me at Starrett and I can email you the instructions on how to change the vial only if you want. The other option is to purchase a new tube and plug assembly (the silver tube with the vial). That is much easier to do. After, you can always send the old one in for repair. Third option is to send out the tube and plug assembly to be repaired.
Most people will change the vial only the first time, after that they go with option 2 or 3.

My email is

Starrett Tech Support

May 04, 2009 | Starrett 50443 12 Machinists' Improved...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Starrett 689-1Z 63706 - 689-1Z No. 689 689M Series , Countersink Gages, 100, .020-.170" Range with Case Logo

Related Topics:

37 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Starrett Measuring Tools & Sensors Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

44254 Answers

Mark Schmit
Mark Schmit

Level 3 Expert

1915 Answers

Are you a Starrett Measuring Tool and Sensor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides