Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sounds like a netflix issue.Contact them with any information you have from them.Here is the link.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE: My E72 keeps on saying
Maybe your Packet data conn. was set to "When available"
Go to Tools->Packet Data and select the Packet data conn. and change it to "When needed"
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Your error code indicates that your Wii can't connect via wireless to your router. I would check to make sure your router is functioning properly and to restart it if required. I would then check to make sure that the configuration on your Wii matches that of your router. I would also check to see if any other devices can connect to your router, if so, then the wireless card on your Wii may have died and is something you will likely need serviced by Nintendo.
Posted on Apr 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2017 | Netflix
Apr 14, 2015 | Netflix
Mar 11, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 28, 2014 | LG Infinia 47LV3700 47 inch LED HDTV 1080p...
Oct 28, 2013 | Netflix
May 03, 2012 | Coby Tablets & eReaders
Jul 11, 2009 | Hisense LCD1504 15 in. Television
May 16, 2008 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: