Question about Belkin Share N300 Wireless N Router
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are a few things that can cause you to lose wireless connection with your wireless router.
1. Weak signal strength, check the signal strength on your wireless card. If it is weak move the Belkin wireless router away from walls and if possible move the wireless router higher up.
2. Have you secured your wireless router from people near your from unauthorized access? Ie. changes the default password, setup encryption use WAP2 or WAP, change the default SSID, turn off SSID broadcast, and for added protection, enable MAC address filtering which allows the MAC address/es of your wireless card/s to connect to your wireless router.
3. You could be getting interference from electrical sources such as air conditioners, ard welders, washing machines etc. If so the power supply to the wireless routers and computers etc should be connected to a surge protection power board, better still connect your computer equipment to an UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) .
4. Check the channels of the wireless routers and access points in your area and and change the broadcast channel on your wireless router to an unused channel or one that has the weakest signal strength. This will minimize the interference with your wireless router from the wireless routers and access points in your area.
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
To make my Lexmark e250DN work on the network using my new Belkin N300, I had to do this:
1. Install router as per Belkin instructions. 2. Power off printer, then connect Lexmark printer to the router. Power on printer. 3. In a Browser, go to 192.168.2.1 which is the Router's IP address. 4. Click on DHCP Client List. You will see a list of the "computers" connected to the router, which includes the printer. Your printer will have a very long alphanumeric Host Name (mine began with E00000) Note the IP address (something like 192.168.2.4) That is the printer's IP address. 5. In Control Panel, Printers & Faxes, a) if the printer was previously installed with a different router, edit its settings to use the new IP address; b) if the printer was not previously installed, ADD a Network Printer at address http://192.168.2.x (x being whatever your DHCP client list showed).
That should do it.
Posted on Jun 25, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank`s Great help, I will try it!"
SOURCE: can ps3 connected to belkin
PS3 And XBOX :: BELKIN
Step 1:Connect Modem - Router - Computer (Wired)
Step 2:Open Router Setup by typing http://192.168.2.1 on the address bar of internet explorer
Step 3:On the Left click firewall
Step 4:Leave the Password blank and click submit
Step 5:Disable it and click apply changes
Step 6:Scan and connect in the Xbox/PS3/Wii
Step 7: Get the IP Address of the Xbox/PS3/Wii
Step 8:Open Router Setup in the Computer
Step 9:On the left under Firewall Click DMZ
Step 10:Enable the IP Address of the Xbox/PS3/Wii in it
Step 11:Click Apply Changes
Step 13:On the left Under Utilities click System settings
Step 14:Scroll down to the bottom
Step 15:Enable UPnP
Step 16:Click apply changes
Step 17:Test the connection ,Check the NAT
If working then let me know
If it is still not working
Open Router setup
At the middle Under internet settings check the WAN IP
IF it starts with 192.168. or 172.16 Then you will have to contact your internet service and ask them to bridge the modem
Posted on Jan 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2015 | Belkin Share N300 Wireless N Router
Jun 20, 2015 | Belkin Components Belkin F9K1002 N300...
Jul 26, 2014 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless Router...
Jul 17, 2013 | NetGear N300 Wireless Router
May 26, 2012 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Oct 06, 2011 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Aug 06, 2011 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Jul 06, 2011 | Belkin N300 Wireless USB Adapter
May 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2017 | Belkin Share N300 Wireless N Router
Feb 22, 2011 | Belkin Share N300 Wireless N Router
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: