Question about Computers & Internet
The URL https://email@example.com/user/ encountered HTTP error 404. Make sure the URL is correct.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
in Germany is our e-mail service Gmail is not Gmail.
You can use your e-mails directly to Germany under http://mail.google.com retrieve.
The Google Team
The e-mail service from Google in Germany is no longer on the website URL you have entered.
General information about Google can be found in Germany, as usual, at www.google.com or www.google.de.
Posted on May 08, 2009
for the http error 404 you can use another search engin instead of explorer8, as Mozilla Firefox.this problem create when the signal strength is slow or the connectivity of the network is poor.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
you are getting error: 404
The 404 Not Found error is an HTTP status code that means that the page you were trying to reach could not be found on the web site's server.
1) Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button or trying the URL from the address bar again. The 404 Not Found error has been known to appear on occasion even if there is no real issue so a simple refresh will often load the page you were looking for.
2) Check for errors in the URL. Often times the 404 Not Found error appears because the URL was typed wrong or the link that was clicked on points to the wrong URL.
3) Move up one directory level at a time in the URL until you find something. For example, if www.w.com/a/b/c.htm gave you the 404 Not Found error, move up to www.w.com/a/b/. If you get nothing here, move up to www.w.com/a/. This should lead you toward what you're looking for or at least confirm that it's no longer available.
4) If you move all the way up to the website's main page, try to run a search for the information you're looking for. If a search function isn't available, try finding your information by using links from this page to dig deeper into the site.
5) Test the page at downforeveryoneorjustme.com. Just enter the webpage in this online tool and it will tell you just that - if the site is down for everyone, or if the problem is on your end somewhere.
Finally, if all else fails, you may want to attempt to contact the webmaster for information on where you might locate the page you're looking for. The webmaster of most Internet sites can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, replacing website.com with the actual website name.
Posted on May 16, 2010
what really is the problem? I don't understand error pasted on the screen.
Let me know the problem so that I can proffer a solution. This not clear enough.
I look forward to your reply.
Bye for now.
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2016 | Google Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2014 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2014 | Netflix
May 15, 2010 | Google Gmail
Aug 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!