Question about Philips Televison & Video
For cot the code
Guessing you mean Emerson TV. Try 002, 003, 004, 005, 104, 105, 106, 115, 204, 205, 206, 213, 304, 305, 316, 319, 405, 502, 505, 506, 519, 604, 605, 705, 804, 805, 903, 904, 905, or 906. If you have a Philps universal remote, you also can try code search.
Posted on Apr 22, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are 2 different versions of the Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
If you have a Phillips Universal Remote, use code 0115. This one worked for my daughter's Disney Princess TV and also happens to be an Emerson Code.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2016 | Emerson Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2009 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Sep 13, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 06, 2009 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility DRC800 Universal Remote...
Oct 08, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!