Question about OKI C5200n Laser Printer
You're going to have to buy a new one. Unfortunatelly you can't replace just the drum. There are "after-market" drums for some OKI's so you might want to look into that.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: k image drum
menu>Configure Device>Print Quality>select Full calibrate now
once it's completed then run following action:
Menu>Configure Device>Reset>Reset Supplies>New transfer kit>yes
you are done but it works if there still remaining bit transfer kit if its run out then not gonna work.
Good luck and rate all answers.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Push the menu button on the C5200 Printer. Pust it twice or until you see Usage Menu on the LCD screen. Once you see it, press enter. Press menu button to cycle through the various details for each item in your printer. You will see toner life and drum life for each color and black as well. You will also see Fuser life and page counts and much more.
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
SOURCE: OKI image drum issue
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | OKI C5250n Printer
Feb 04, 2013 | OKI C5150n Led Printer
Jan 15, 2013 | OKI C5500n Printer
Nov 21, 2011 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
582 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!