Question about Finance

Open Question

Is there money for me

My id. nr is 7108060186081 is there any surplus money available to me

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My father surplus money

I would suggest to make invest that money maybe with a financial advisor; possibly buy some mutual finds

Jul 11, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


if it went to state because of no will need to notify a lawyer

Jun 06, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

If im devorced and My ex husband claims surplus money,am i entitiled To any of his claims?

Look in small print of papers. When applying for divorce there are 3 boxes it depends on the box that was ticked off regarding money claims ect

Aug 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Surplus funds

Hi there how can I find out if a qualify for a surplus fund.Please assist.Thanks

Jan 14, 2014 | Finance

1 Answer

I have a nissan lec ps 96 model, i replaced the radaiator just two weeks ago it was a surplus the problem was that the radiator surplus has a bigger tube because itwas a japan surplus. thats why the...

The easiest solution is to return to the surplus shop where you bought the radiator and I'm SURE they have a way or a hose available for you (surplus of course). Especially in evangelista or banaue, they always have a way just tell them your issue. You don't need to return the radiator.
Another slightly harder option is to go to your nearest auto supply and find a hose that is a compromise between the two hole sizes. (ex. a larger end for the other and an exact fit for the other). Just us a clamp to tighten down the loose end. Also, make sure that it is not too loose. A space that fits the edge of your pinky finger along with the pipe will be just okay for the clamp to manage.
Another option, a slightly expensive one, is to bring the radiator to a radiator repair shop and have them fabricate and attach a fitting pipe for you.

Oct 23, 2010 | 1996 Nissan Sentra

1 Answer

I need to know if my NEC CD-RW NR-9300A can read dvd's because i got this pc as surplus from my company and they said some of them could read dvd.

No they can't
CDs and DVDs encode the information in different formats.
You'll need a DVD rom or even better a DVD writer for that.
Please don't forgtet to rate this answer if it help you.

Aug 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Afficio450 replace new developer unit wat procedure to be follow?

No, the 450 is just one of those machines that seem to have PCQ no matter what you do. Given light copies, I'd replace the drum for sure and make sure your ID sensor isn't covered with toner. Dust covered optics will also cause light copies on this model.

Jul 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies

Not finding what you are looking for?
Finance Logo

Related Topics:

133 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Finance Experts


Level 3 Expert

1860 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12173 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34814 Answers

Are you a Finance Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides