Question about Haier HLP140E Electric Portable Dryer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Cub Cadet z-force 60
Mar 22, 2014 | 1998 Honda Civic
Mar 05, 2011 | Mazda Protege Cars & Trucks
Dec 29, 2010 | 2002 Land Rover Freelander
To change the belt you'll need to remove the top paenl and then remove the drum and you would be able to see the belt. You can disassemble it by the following procedure--
Drum Removal / Roller / Glide Access--
Top Cover / Door Switch / Front Panel /Gasket Removal-
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to depress the locking clip between the Top Cover and Front Panel.
3. Disconnect wiring from the Door Switch.
4. Depress the locking tabs on switch side and remove through the front.
5. Remove two screws, 1 each side, from the back flange of the Front Panel.
6. Tip Front Panel back and remove. Rotate Front Panel to the back side and remove gasket.
Hope this helps...
Sep 20, 2010 | Maytag Dryers
Mar 12, 2010 | 1991 Nissan Maxima
Mar 05, 2010 | 1990 Geo Prizm
Sep 06, 2009 | 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
Jul 01, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Corolla
Jan 12, 2008 | Asko T700 Electric Commercial Dryer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!