Question about Sony RDR-HX715 DVD Recorder
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
prepare: your one for all
1. select dvd device on remote
2. hold magic button until flashes twice/comes out
3. enter device code 0533 (this programe the GX300 as the DVD choice in your one for all)
Now program buttons 1..5 with the following codes using the instructions below:
1 - 189
2 - 255
3 - 095
4 - 221
5 - 079
1. hold magic button until rabbit comes out
2. press 994
3. press magic
4. enter 3 digit code from above
5. press button (1..5) where to program it
6. repeat steps 1 to 5 for all keys.
have it a go:
1. remove disk, put player on standby
2. press 1,2,3,4,5 - success is displayed and plyer starts up
3. press 1,2,3,4,5 - player shuts down and BINGO!
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
GO BACK TO THE PERSON WHO HAS REPAIRED ASK FOR FREE REPAIR AGAIN. IF HE NOT RESPONDING, TELL ME LATER I'LL HELP.
THAT TIME PLEASE MENTION FULL MODEL NO. FOR YOUR SET AND WHICH COUNTRY YOU LIVE?
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2011 | Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Dec 29, 2007 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2010 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
Jul 05, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX560 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 27, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX420 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
Apr 23, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2009 | Sony RDR-GX3 DVD Recorder
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!