Question about Intel Motherboard
Does anyone know this type of motherboard? i need a bios utilty and update of that particular motherborad <2SIS30-B3>, im not really sure about the product brand but you can find other details here...
I hope you can help me on this...
Thanks in Anticipation.
I am not sure of the update but what I can suggest you is not to install the update until you are completely sure that it is for your motherbaord and tht it adresses the problems you are having with the computer.
If the updatre is not for your computer or if it is not compatible, then youmight get a BIOS checksum error which mostly results in a motherboard replacement.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2013 | Motherboards
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
May 22, 2011 | Intel ASUS P4BGL-VM 845GL Chipset Ultra...
Dec 31, 2009 | Motherboards
Nov 27, 2009 | Asrock P4I45D Motherboard
Mar 24, 2009 | EliteGroup 661FX-M Motherboard
Nov 04, 2007 | PC Chips M810DLU (M810DLUV75C) Motherboard
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!