- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you have back light or not? and do you have sound or not? if back light comes on and sound on but still no picture.. problem is in T-Con PCB. if no back light.. but sound ok.. problem in back light.
The red light on amplifier relates to power supply while the green light is indication of sound functionality. An amplifier that allows sound to generate should display both red and green lights. Howeever, some amplifiers would display only green as long as the sound is functioning.
Solving the problem
First, a red light still on means the power connections to the amplifier is fucntional least requirng repairs.
Second, the green ligh should turn on once the stereo were tuned up to produce sound. If the stereo is still on only least produce sound on the amplifier, check on the connection wires between stereo to amplifier that may have disconnected due to woofing or dubbing sound generals with unfirm wiring.
1) Try updating your sound drivers, they probably control the light. It could be a hardware issue, and if the drivers don't work, there may not be any solution for you.
2) You should go into control panel and into your sound settings. There should be a number of devices listed. One of them is your HDMI output. You need to click on it and set it to the default sound output device. When you unplug your HDMI, you may need to do this again to get your regular computer speakers working.