Question about Kenmore DCC-KE12 Coffee Maker

Open Question

Parts need hose for coffee maker

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need two rubber hoses that supply water to the heating element. Where can I acquire these?

try a auto parts store they should have what you need for a fraction of the cost of parts at a service/ repair center. Mike

Dec 07, 2012 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

What type of rubber hose is it

It is most likely high-density silicone, which would be able to withstand the relatively high temperature and durable enough to withstand the repeated heating and cooling.

WARNING: You are taking a risk with your health using any non-food-grade material. They are not inspected for impurities and other trace contaminants that could make you very sick.

May 18, 2012 | Mr. Coffee JWX27 12-Cup Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Hose perforated

I can help you get this part. Please email me with a more detailed description or picture of what hose your looking for.

We run and we specialize in keurig parts and accessories. So, if you need the part please email me at

Thanks have a great day and I hope we can help you out!

Jun 19, 2010 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker

2 Answers

It leaks from the bottom of the coffee maker

The heating element in these is underneath the hot plate. The water gets to the heater through two short pieces of hose, and sometimes this hose leaks. Sometimes the connection between the hose and the heater leaks also.
If you are so inclined, you can take off the bottom plate and replace the hose pieces, or try to tighten the connections to the heater.

Mar 19, 2010 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Where to buy replacement parts?

Link to part:

Part number is Krups 0694911 Tube
$2.99 each + shipping, special order - 2-6 weeks to ship. Had to go through their customer service to get exploded parts diagram with part number, but if I can save a perfectly good coffee maker from the scrapheap for $6 + shipping, it'll be worth the effort and the wait.

Jul 20, 2008 | Krups Aroma Control 229 Coffee Maker

2 Answers

Replacing water hose

I just un-clogged my coffee-maker, fortunately didn't damage the silicone rubber hose.
But here's a good place to get replacement hose-- or any other ridiculously obscure component-- They don't do appliance parts, just general industrial stuff.
I didn't measure my hose before I put mine back together, but it looked like about 1/2" ID x 5/8" OD, and very soft, looks like 50A durometer to me. Here's the part # you can type it in, and get to the correct page in their catalog.
5236K38 $1.26 per foot- you might have to buy a whole foot and cut to length -should be easy with scissors-- opaque red (but you can get any color) CHECK the SIZE FIRST. Most of the cost will be in the shipping. You could also call up a local distributor of industrial supplies/or maybe a general appliance parts store, but they often have minimum orders.

May 08, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Plugged hose that has the "ball in the cage"

Why can you not find a replcement pot for this coffee maker

Jan 01, 2007 | West Bend 56870 Coffee Maker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kenmore DCC-KE12 Coffee Maker Logo

Related Topics:

24 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kenmore Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines Experts

Steven Clarke
Steven Clarke

Level 2 Expert

222 Answers


Level 3 Expert

250 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

45256 Answers

Are you a Kenmore Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides