An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
Re: MS2300 med weigh Err message when turning on scale
The problem may be that the battery is defective and doesn't have enough voltage for the scale to properly calibrate itself, test the battery, if the battery is ok (which I doubt) the weight sensor in the scale is defective.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best day chessboard type is the traditional type of weight, in contrast, electronic weight scale error degreehighestelectronic tems, affected by environments, bumps can make reading deviation.The use of electronic weight meter can more precisely? Electronic scales are generally placed in the hard flat floor use, not on the carpet or other soft object surface by using.Each weight to body weight in the same place, the same time, wear the same clothes. Hello, I just see a online stores http://www.tmart.com/Digital-Scales/ sell digital scales. Some advice, for reference purposes only and finally I wish you luck!
Sounds like it wasn't initialized, even though it says Er 4 instead of Er 0... According to my manual, to (re)initialize it and reset it to zero, tap the platform lightly. It should show zeroes running across the display for a second or two, then show all zeroes and turn off. It should be re-initialized...
Error Codes for the 5757 (according to my manual):
Er 0 Initialization error (remedy described above)
Er 1 Instability error (step off the scale, then back on)
Er 2 Overload warning (registering weight beyond the 440 pound max)
Er 3 Contact error (body impedance beyond technical limit - try dampening feet and try again for better contact)
Er 4 Bodyfat error (bodyfat percentage is beyond range - try dampening feet and try again for better contact)
Er 5 Bodywater error (bodywater percentage is beyond range - try dampening feet and try again for better contact)
This is a reply I received from Taylor customer support. I have followed this procedure enough times to wear out the original battery and still get the Err 1 message. You may have better luck.
Thank you for your e-mail. The reboot below may clear the error from your scale. You may need to do this several times to completely reboot the system. Please let us know if you have any questions or continue to display the Error.
1. Remove the battery from the scale 2. Set the scale on the floor without the battery in place. 3. Stand on the scale for 10 seconds (still without the battery) 4. Carefully replace the battery without turning the scale on. 5. Using only one foot, tap the scale or apply just enough pressure to turn on the display. (It should show dashes or zero's) IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR FOOT. 6. Let the scale turn off 7. Step on the scale for a weight reading
Linda DLT Consumer Relations Taylor Precision Products & Salter Housewares 2220 Entrada del Sol, Suite A Las Cruces, NM 88001 Toll free - 800-289-0944 866-843-3905 Direct - 575-526-0944 ext 3172
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat