Question about Tablets & eReaders
My irulu 10 in will not turn on Screen comes up with irulu connecting my world and that is all
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would return it to where it was purchased
Posted on Jan 01, 2015
SOURCE: I have the AK352 it frooze up did the reset process.. Now it has no memory its either blank blue screen or the Irulu connecting my world white screen I need to download the memory back on it..
you can try this
• First switch off your device.
• And then wait for some time and then get it restarted by pressing the `Power+Volume Up+Down` buttons all at once.
• Now you will be taken to the option of `Recovery Mode` tab.
• In that mode select the option of `Wipe/Factory reset data` tab using the volume keys to scroll and use power to select
• Once you select power it will reboot your tablet
• It will switch off and switch on back again this time it won't freeze on your start up screen
or you can email them
Posted on Jun 03, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Irulu iulu 10.1 inch Andoid 4.0 Touchcreen...
Jun 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 03, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 01, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 27, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
May 05, 2014 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
Mar 05, 2014 | Irulu iulu 10.1 inch Andoid 4.0 Touchcreen...
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!