Question about Cameras
Haven’t been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your camera's memory card to your computer.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2010 | FID Irock 150VM 64 MB MP3 Player
Dec 13, 2009 | i-rocks Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2009 | i-rocks SP-7000 (SP7000SL) Mouse
May 07, 2009 | FID Irock 860 256 MB MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2008 | FID Irock 860 256 MB MP3 Player
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!