Question about Beverage-Air DW49 Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler Commercial
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2014 | Eaton Electrical Supplies
Aug 04, 2014 | Water Filters & Coolers
May 11, 2011 | Eaton Powerware 9155 - Power Array - 10.8...
Apr 22, 2011 | Magic Chef MCWC30MCG Compact Wine Cooler
KC2000, BRL2000BL, BRL2000SS: How to set temperature range to a cooler setting.
Unplug the unit from power
1. Unfasten screws indicated below.
2. Carefully pry the knob off.
3. Slide the dial out of the box.
4. Unfasten the screws with a Phillips screw driver.
5. The thermostat adjustment screw can be modified by, FIRST turning the screw clockwise until it is "finger snug" - DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
THEN turn it counterclockwise 2 total turns.
6. Reassemble. Test for 24 hours. If the temperature is too cold, repeat steps 1-5 and in step 5 turn the screw counterclockwise three total turns instead of two.
Jan 08, 2011 | EdgeStar KC2000 Beverage Cooler Commercial
Dec 12, 2010 | Powerware Best Power Unity/I Three-Phase...
Oct 02, 2009 | Hotpoint RGB745 Gas Kitchen Range
May 27, 2009 | Mastercool 67680 Evaporative Cooler Air...
May 03, 2009 | True Refrigerators
Apr 25, 2009 | Danby DKC645BLS Compact Beverage Cooler
Aug 16, 2017 | Beverage-Air DW49 Stainless Steel Beverage...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: