To connect to the Internet with a tablet, you need to have either a SIM card with mobile access (3g or 4g) or a Wifi card in the tablet and access to a Wifi Hotspot. I downloaded the manual for your tablet here:
and looking through it the first option does not exist for you as there is no facility for a SIM card.
Therefore you need to access a Wifi hotspot - somewhere. It could be your home router, a cafe, a railway station or a multitude of places. In order to access the Internet this way you must follow this procedure:
1. Go to Settings > WIRELESS & NETWORKS > Wi-Fi, and slide the Wi-Fi switch to the ON position.
2. The device will scan Wi-Fi networks automatically and display the available names.
• If the device finds a network that you connected to previously, it will connect to it automatically.
3. Tap a network name to connect to it, and enter a password if necessary.
4. Alternatively, if your Wi-Fi router supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup, tap the WPS icon at the top of the screen, and then press the WPS button on your router.
5. If your network does not broadcast its SSID, tap the Plus icon + at the top of the screen, and enter the Network SSID (name) of the network. If necessary, enter security or other network confi guration details.
In public places you may need to pay to get the necessary access password.
Hope this clears things up for you