- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tony, you mean reset, Right ?
Check the attached links, to see how to reset.
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
Depending on which version you have please see the following notes:
How To Factory Reset/Recover the systerm On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 2/SuperPAD 2/Infotmic tablet 2)
1. Press "Power" and "Home" button at the same time, hands off until you see the words on the screen.
2. Select:"wipe data/factory reset" with the "volume" button, and then press "menu" button.
3. Select:"Yes -- delete all user data", and press "menu" button.
4. Wait until you see" Enter erase_cache Data wipe complete" .
5. Press "reset", calibrate it and set the language.
How To Factory Reset/Recover the system On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 3/Flytouch 4/SuperPAD 3/Infotmic 3)
1. first press the "MENU" key, keep pressing the "MENU" key while you press the "POWER" key, remove your hands when you see "recovery" from the screen.
2. Wait a few seconds until it is done. And then the system will start..
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the tablet PC.
* Use a fully charged Battery or dedicated AC Adapter for the firmware update.
* Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation
hold the re-set button down until the tablet shuts itself down if you have already done this and it does not work and you have had your tablet for less than a year usually the company will fix it for free or send you a new one free of charge because it is a problem with tablet not something you did.
Doing a hard reset will
delete all your saved files and application.
Press and hold the POWER, MENU AND BACK buttons while turning the power
After doing that action it will automatically hard reset your device, no
confirmation, just wait for the proess to be completed and thats it