Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG Front Loader WD-8074FHB
sometimes you just have to force the door but first try hitting the machine near the door lock sometimes this helps the door interlock may be stuck in the closed position
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
YOU CANNOT RESET ERROR CODES ON APPLIANCES BY MERELY UNPLUGGING THEM FOR 5 MINUTES. MOST MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND AT LEAST 30 MINUTES IF YOU GOING TO ATTEMPT TO TRY TO RESET A COMPUTERIZED CONTROL BOARD. STOP POSTING THIS INFORMATION INCORRECTLY.
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
When this happened to our front loader washing machine, we had to unplug the appliance, wait, then replug it to reset and unlock the door.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
Hello there and welcome to fixya
From what you're describing it sounds like the drain pump is blocked. The nd error code indicates "no drain". If the unit can't drain it won't spin. You're going to have to slide the washer out far enough to remove the rear panel; be careful not to damage the floor. Once you get the rear panel off you will see the pump. Be sure to have plenty of towels & a small container to catch water. I am sending you instructions from the service manual to remove and replace the pump. Another possibility is the drain line is blocked or something is stuck in the tub to pump hose.
Posted on Nov 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2013 | Electrolux EIFLW55HMB Front-Load Washer...
Jun 21, 2012 | Kenmore 44102 Front Load Washer
Sep 04, 2011 | LG Washing Machines
Aug 08, 2011 | LG WD-3274RHD Front Load Washer / Dryer
Apr 12, 2010 | LG WD-1045FH Front Load Washer
Nov 29, 2008 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
Jan 04, 2008 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!