Question about Locks & Locksmithing
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
On the garage opener that actually opens the door the one on the
ceilling has a green or orange button that is called the learn button
just press and release it you have 30 seconds to punch in a 4 digit
code and when your done press and hold the enter button until the
lights on the garage open blink once or twice then just press the code
again and it will open the door press enter once to reverse the effect
and and twice to stop the door completely.
Hope that helps
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
If you look on the back or side of the garage door opener you will see a small square red/orange button.
Push the button one time, and you will see an amber LED come on. Go to your keypad enter a four digit (of your choice) then press and hold the the enter button until the garage door opener light flashes and you hear a clicking sound. You can release the enter button and it will be reprogramed.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
1/2-- memory seat position 1
314-- memory seat position 2
5/6-- memory seat position 3
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
try this procedure to reporgram:
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's continue to hold down until instructed
to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the key to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the vehicle locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | 2004 Ford F150
Nov 01, 2012 | Lincoln Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2018 | 2001 Ford Mustang
Dec 28, 2010 | Simplex Kaba Ilco Unican 1000 keyless...
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
Jun 30, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet S-10
Apr 17, 2009 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: