Question about IBM Computers & Internet
My computer has not teredo tunneling pseudo interface
They have not made a PC under the IBM brand name for quite a while. (2005) It is lenovo now. Go to their support website and download the Network Drivers for your exact model and install them. Sometimes there are more than 1 option, so you may have to try multiple ones.
Obviously you will have to use a different PC to do this....or connect a wireless adapter to your PC (if you have 1 to borrow AND you have a wireless network available where you are.
Posted on Apr 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You don't really need it and can remove it unless you are using IPv6 which no one really is at this point.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jun 10, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
May 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2014 | Intel Desktop Board D845GLVA...
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jun 10, 2017 | IBM Computers & Internet
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!