- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The 2012 Dodge Caliber had a Sirius radio instead of XM - BUT - you will have to check if it has a "FAST" or a "SLOW" "BUSS SPEED" - that is very important that the radio you replace it with has the correct buss speed. Sirius will only work a little while longer as they are eventually going to phase out their overhead satellites for a geostationary satellite like XM. XM has the better sound than Sirius - if you can receive them. If you can't find a factory replacement from 2012, then BestBuy still sells a Stratus Sirius radio - and you can probably even fish-out the antenna wire that you already have for use with the plug and play add-on Status. Good luck - let me know if you have more questions.
I would do the following, hoping one of them works.
1) DISCONNECT the power to the radio and SiriusXM unit to "clear" it. Then reconnect and ask Sirius to resend signat.
2) Ask Sirius to UNSUBCRIBE that radio so it is deactivated. Then, have them reactivate and resend programing signal.
3) Be sure your car is outside under clear sky when Sirius sends the program signal.
4) It is possible the antenna cable to your unit is loose at the connections and/or damaged. A weaker signal may get your stations, but may prevent the additional Navigational signals. Have the antenna checked thoroughly and tested. If car is still under warranty, this should be a covered diagnostic/repair.
5) Finally, be sure the correct Radio Serial Number is being activated. If your radio works, that is one service. But maybe they are putting a wrong number by some chance into the system to fix this one? For example, you have TWO radios in TWO cars. Are they sending the turn on signal to the WRONG radio? Not as farfetched as you might think.
Basicallly, go to google.com, then in search area TYPE press first the image, then type in the Puerto RIco Map then enter.. after you see the pictures or map, point your mouse to the MAP of Purto RIco the right click after right click press copy then go to the desktop and press control V meaning paster. after that you have to double click the file the you can open it in Photoshope or Paint.. Good Luck & Regards