- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
http://www.reliableparts.com/ - DACOR refuses to fix the fundamental quality issues with the knobs. I've replaced a dozen in the past few years. I will never buy Dacor again because of the customer support refusing to acknowledge the issue.
Please my comment in your first listing. TRy everything one by one:
1) Test your Battery
2) Test your phone power plug
3) Open the phone to troubleshoot the mainboard
Sometime, you may miss some small thing. Try to correct the small thing first but don't leave your phone for too long. Keep coming back in 15 minutes to see any progress. It may shows up the progress quite fast either bad or good.