Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother Model DCP-117C Printer -
you need a new ink absorber box which you can buy from a brother service dealer near your home (see brother homepage of your country). when done so open printer:
(use google translation german)
you have to rest the eeprom parameter, too
press menu then start bk-copy then fourtimes arrow-up quickly after another. machine will switch to maintenance mode. press by help of arrow up and set : 8 - 0. press start bk-copy til PURGE 64xx appears. press the sequence of 2 -7 -6 -3 (arrow up and set). PURGE will reset to 0000. press 9 - 9 to leave maintenance.
Posted on Apr 23, 2008
SOURCE: Brother DCP-115C unable to clean
you need a new waist ink absorber box from a service partner which can be found at brother homepage of you country.
After replacing the box you have to do a reset.
search error 46 or unable to clean here in the forum. it has been written many times.
Posted on May 05, 2008
brother dcp-165c printer unable to clean , see troubleshooting and routine maintenance chapter in User's guide
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2012 | Brother Ink for Dcp145c Lc-980
Feb 15, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 23, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 02, 2010 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Nov 18, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!