Question about Computers & Internet
You haven't said which driver it is you need.
1. Right click on 'My Computer' icon and choose 'properties'
2. Then click on 'hardware' tab (or device manager)
3. Anything with a yellow exclamation mark or red mark next to it either has an outdated driver or no driver.
4. Right click on any device that has a yellow or red mark next to it. Then choose 'update driver' and let XP search online.
If that doesn't work you have 2 further options:
1. Go to somewhere like www.driverguide.com and search for the driver you need. If found, download it and let XP install it.
2. If you still have no luck, go to www.driverdetective.com and download driver detective. The free/trial version won't find the drivers for you, but it will identify which drivers in your computer are outdated or missing..
Once you have identified which driver(s) you need using driver detective you can then go to other (manufacturer's) websites and download the driver(s). For example, if it's sound drivers you need and you have realtek audio .. search for 'realtek audio drivers' or go direct to their website www.realtek.com.tw
Posted on Apr 20, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | Washing Machines
May 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2010 | Dell Latitude E6410 Notebook PC Core i7...
Nov 08, 2010 | Sanyo Cameras
Apr 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2010 | Cameras
Sep 14, 2008 | Siemens Computers & Internet
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!