Question about Android Apps
OK... I bought a new memory card for my pendo pad but I still can't download any thing or take photos. I have no music or pictures and I have one game so I bought a new memory card and still can't do anything. What do I do?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Memory Card Locked
There is an option to lock the memory card, so here's what you do. Open battery slot<remove card<there is a lock tab just switch it to unlock. tab is on side of card on SD card
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
I bought a new memory card for my finepix A330 camera When I turned on the camera after putting in the new card, the screen read "card not initialized" and won't take photos.my son is going holidays 13/9/08 could you help me please Alex Richardson
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
SOURCE: 8gb memory card corrupted.
If its cost a lot, it should have warranty. Go and ask for a replace. 7.63 GB is ok for a 8 GB card. cz, file system itself takes some space.
But i dont think the card is still good.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 01, 2008 | Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 18, 2016 | Cameras
Jan 29, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 06, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
May 15, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD500 / IXUS 700 Digital...
Nov 17, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Oct 16, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Feb 12, 2018 | Android Apps
Nov 07, 2017 | Android Apps
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!