Question about Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: MFC 8860DN No applications
1. Locate the Brother Control Center application. It will be running in the system tray (usually near the system clock). Right click on the Control Center and left click on CLOSE. NOTE: The update cannot be performed if the Brother Control Center is left running.
2. Click START -> RUN or in the START SEARCH LINE:
3. Type in X:\PROGRAM FILES\BROTHER\CONTROLCENTER3\SKIN\ (Note: Replace X: with the letter of your local disk drive.)
4. Right click on the MODERNSTYLE folder
5. Select CUT
6. Click START -> RUN or in the START SEARCH LINE:
7. Type in C:\PROGRAM FILES\BROTHER\CONTROLCENTER3\
8. Click EDIT -> PASTE
9. Restart the PC
10. The Control Center will open and you should see the icon appear nearyour system clock if the control center does not start automatically: Open the Brother Control Center 3 by clicking START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS ->BROTHER -> (MODEL NUMBER) -> CONTROLCENTER 3. Your issue should be resolved.
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 29, 2017 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 17, 2013 | Epson Perfection V500 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 11, 2011 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 10, 2011 | Epson GT-2500 Flatbed Scanner
Nov 02, 2010 | Brother MFC-8860DN Printer
Nov 14, 2009 | Canon CanoScan 9900F Flatbed Scanner
Dec 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2008 | HP PSC 2110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: