How to program radioshack 3 in one remote to a panasonic dvd home theater sound system sa-dm3?
try any one of the following code. if not work do the following steps to find out code.021, 107, 035, 081, 110, 162,225, 454,035, 162,051, 054, 055, 250
MANUAL CODE SEARCH
If the 3-in-One Easy Remote Control does not op-erate your remote-controlled devices when you
first set it up, you might have to manually find the correct code for your devices. you can
follow these steps to search the remote control's entire library.
1. Manually turn on the device you want to set
2. Press the corresponding device key (TV,
VCR, or CBL).
3. Hold down P until the red light blinks twice,
then press 9, 9, and 1. The red light blinks
4. Aim the remote control at the device you
want to operate.
5. Repeatedly press PWR then the device key
for the device until it responds to the command.
6. When the device responds to the command,
press P within 5 seconds to save the code.
Note: If you do not press P within 5 seconds,
the remote control does not save the code.
• Because the remote control's library has
so many codes, this procedure can take
• If your device turns off during the search,
but does not operate after you lock in the
code, begin the search again, pausing
longer between key presses.
Determining the 3-Digit Code
After you set up your remote control using manual code search, you can find which 3-digit code the
remote control is set to by following these steps.
1. Press the device key you want to get the
manufacturer's code from, then hold down P
until the red light blinks twice.
2. Press 9 9 0 . The red light blinks twice again.
3. Press 1 then count the number of times the
red light blinks. This is the first digit of the 3-
Note: If the red light does not blink, the digit
is a 0.
4. Repeat Step 3 twice to find the second and
third numbers of your 3-digit manufacturer's
code, pressing 2 and 3 respectively for each
Dec 14, 2010 |
Panasonic Televison & Video