Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Point your web browser at http://www.facebook.com
If another account comes up, log out of it by clicking the little gear icon in the upper-right then clicking "Log Out."
If you then still can't log in to your account, click the "Forgot your password?" link located just below the password box on the login page.
Posted on Apr 19, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i can't login to facebook. ive turned of my security and it makes no differencr. Whenever i goto page "http://www.facebook.com/login.php" i can not type in the login details box to put my email addres
pls check your forget pass word id and network problem this problem can be faced
Posted on May 05, 2009
For some reason Facebook doesn't work well with Internet Explorer wich i bet is what you use.
Download Mozilla Firefox and everything on facebook should run smoothly i had the same problem.
Hope this works for you thanks
Posted on May 12, 2009
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Facebook Apps
Oct 06, 2014 | EFMethod Login
Jan 27, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 11, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
May 19, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 21, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 30, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 07, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: