Question about HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
After about 15 seconds it makes a small (krrk) sound twice
1. Follow the steps below to power cycle your all-in-one:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
2. Perform a partial-full reset on the unit.
Press and hold # and 3 on the keypad and then plug the power cable of the All-in-One.
If the issue still persists
3. Peform NVM RAM reset on the unit :
Press and hold OK and Cancel while plugging in the power cord.
This should resolve the issue. If still persists, please contact HP Technical support for further assistance
Posted on Nov 11, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2010 | Citizen iDP-3550 Matrix Printer
Sep 24, 2010 | 2001 Ford Ranger Regular Cab
Apr 06, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Dec 23, 2009 | 1997 Subaru Outback
May 03, 2017 | Pentair MINIMAX NT TSI IGNITER
Aug 28, 2009 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
Jul 18, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 22, 2009 | Kenmore 63942 Dryer
Aug 22, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
583 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!