Step by step reset the door remote control lexus 400LS
1. sitting in driver seat, with driver's door OPEN, press lock/unlock
button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR to lock all doors, then manually unlock
driver door only.
2. Insert YOUR key in ignition, DO NOT TURN, then remove key.
3. Using the same lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock-unlock in 5 cycles
4. Shut door.
5. Open door.
6. Using the same lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, again slowly press lock-unlock in 5 cycles
With the door open insert your key into the ignition, turn to 'on'
position (DON'T START), wait 5 seconds. Turn off and remove key.
Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and then unlock once by
herself). If they don't cycle or they cycle more than once, do steps
9. Now using the remote, push lock button, hold for one
second, then release the button. The locks should cycle once. If not,
start over and go slower.
10. Close the door.
11. Open the door.
12. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should do a lock-unlock cycle.
13. Close the door
14. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock.
15. Press unlock button and the doors should unlock.
Jun 16, 2009 |
1996 Lexus LS 400