- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Solution to your microwave problem is given as below.
* 1 Set your Daewoo microwave on a countertop near an electrical outlet and plug it in. Open the door and place the circular roller guide in the center of the oven cavity, then place the glass cooking tray over it.
* 2 Set your food on a microwave-safe dish and then put the dish on the cooking tray and close the door. Make sure that it latches properly.
* 3 Turn the upper knob to select a power level. Power levels include "Defrost," "Med-High," or "High." If your Daewoo has a touch pad, touch the "Microwave" button once to set the highest power level. Touch it consecutive times to lower the power level.
* 4 Turn the lower knob to set the cooking time. For cooking times less than two minutes, turn the knob up past the two-minute mark, then back to the correct time. For touch pad models, enter in the cooking time with the numerical keys and then press "Start."
* 5 Open the door at any time to stop the cooking and check the temperature of your food. Shut the door to automatically continue cooking, or turn the timer knob to the right to add more time. For touch pads, press the "Stop/Clear" button, then key in a new cooking time and press "Start."
* 6 Open the door when the timer reaches the "Off" position and take out your food.
the "Off/Clear' button to cancel anything on the display, and reset the
microwave. This is a soft reset and will simply get you out of any
program you have started. Press it when the cooking complete reminder
appears on the display.
a hard reset. Pull the plug out of the wall power supply, and wait a
moment. Plug the GE microwave back into the wall power supply to reset
any anomalies with the microwave's memory. You will need to reset the
time of day if you perform a hard reset.
the time of day. Press the "Clock" button, and turn the dial to set the
hours. Press the dial to enter. Follow the same procedure for the
minutes and a.m. or p.m. Press the "Start" button to start the clock.
My Kenmore Elite microwave (don't have the model number in front of me) also mysteriously locked its own keypad (we were sitting in an adjacent room, heard a strange beep, and got up to find the LED reading "Locked."). I pressed and held down the Stop/Clear button for ~10 seconds and it returned to normal.