Question about DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
My display wont turn on it is plugged in and the current is good. while plugged in the red indicator is on, when unplugged the red indicator goes off.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tv turns blue the shuts off.
symptom shows Blue CRT (picture tube) in your TV might defective and need to be replaced. Its high tech repair issue, so contact tv tech person if you don't have enough knowledge about tv repair.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on Apr 29, 2012
SOURCE: Westinghouse tv wont power on. When its plugged in it shows a red indicator light at the bottom, but if I push power the screen stays black and the indicator light goes off instead of turning blue
To be honest the tv is junk throw it out
Posted on Nov 21, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 10, 2015 | Sceptre E465BV-FHDD 46" 3D LED TV...
Feb 16, 2015 | DigiWeigh DWP-440 Digital Platform Scales...
Jan 02, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Feb 28, 2014 | Tascam Digital Portastudio Dp-01fx/cd
May 02, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Dec 13, 2010 | Woods Outdoor Lighting Timer
Dec 13, 2010 | Woods Hardware & Accessories
Nov 23, 2010 | Woods Outdoor Lighting Timer
Dec 04, 2009 | Woods Hardware & Accessories
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!