Question about Nokia N82 Handheld
Updated software but was not completed
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To get the software update free you'll need to go to the nokia homepage on www.nokia.com, proceed by selecting your region and then you are on the web site proper.
Click on "Support and Software", on that page you have three drop down menu, click "Devices" to select your device (nokia e71), do not click on the "Accessories", move on to the "Services and Software". Click on it and OK "Device Sofware Update". The would automatically take you to the agreement page, agree and download the lastest and free update for your device.
Hope this helped.
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
yes.it s cant work because while you updating the new version your mobile be a with out sim no incoming call will come and no power cshutdown that time, if anything happends than that mobile is worthless.so be care ful while doing update the software.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
remove the cable and before update make a backup then download the nokia software updater from here
http://europe.nokia.com/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update# then wait about 15 minutes thats what the softare tells after that your phone is updated if
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Nokia 6300 firmware update
Subject: how to update firmware for Nokia 6300 to the latest official version
1. You need download and install NSU - Nokia Software Updater (http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/download#) and run it to ensure that all is ok! (don't forget to switch on and connect Nokia 6300 via USB with PC)
2. You need to download and install NSS (Nemesis Service Suite) (http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page_2), the latest version of NSS was 18.104.22.168 (select "Virtual USB Device" mode)
3. Close NSU if it's not closed and load NSS then click icon "Scan for new device"
4. Click icon "Phone Info" and button "Scan" inside it
5. If all is ok you'll see some lines with Phone Version, Phone IMEI and so on
6. Click button "Read" and remember your "Product Code"
7. If your want to clean your phone go to tab "Tools" and switch to subtab "Factory Setting", choose option "Full Factory" then press button "Reset" (NOTE!!! all personal data and settings will be cleared!)
8. Return to tab "Phone info" and type in the field "Product Code" the following code 0537621 (or any code from (http://www.expansys-usa.com/ft.aspx?k=96957)) for version 7.21, or code 0557624 (or any code from (http://www.a2phone.com/6300-rm-217-dp20-900-sw-0730exe)) for version 7.30, select option "Enable" then press button "Write"
9. Close NSS, run NSU
10. Now NSU should update firmware to version 7.21/7.30 (or any latter build) (http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update)
11. Repeat stages 3 - 5
12. Type in the field "Product Code" the code that you remembered before, select option "Enable" then press button "Write"
13. Close NSS
14. Use you clean phone with new firmware!
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2012 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
on Apr 02, 2010 | Nokia N900 Smartphone
Jun 16, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2010 | Compaq Presario SR1000T (568657) PC...
Mar 08, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Nov 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Oct 24, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 27, 2008 | Nokia N770 INTERNET TABLET LINUX OS...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: