Question about Presto Kitchen Appliances - Others
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2015 | Bravetti Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Aug 25, 2015 | Fisher and Paykel Aquasmart wl80t65c
Feb 12, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
2. Open drain valve (to the left side at the bottom of
the bowl) by pushing it to the left (back of the truck). You may
want to attach a piece of 5/16" hose to the bottom of the drain so you can avoid
3. Unscrew the fuel bowl lid. You may
need to use tools to loosen the lid, but I can usually get mine by hand. If u need
to u can use a 1/2" drive ratchet to loosen the lid.
4. Remove the old fuel filter and o-ring (from the
5. Close the drain valve on the fuel bowl.
6.This is optional. Fill the fuel bowl about 1/2 way
with Standyne Lubricity Formula or a similar product.
7. Install the new o-ring on the lid making sure to
follow the instructions for the beveled edge. Lightly coat the new o-ring with
fresh diesel fuel.
8. Attach the new fuel filter to the lid.
9. Install the new filter/lid and make sure it is on
straight and snug, do not over tighten!
10. Turn the key and wait for at least 10 seconds, especially
if you didn't add any additive to the fuel bowl. This will allow the fuel bowl to
fill before you start the engine.
You can use filters that come attached to the lid, but don't
throw your lid away. You may need it if you go back to the other style
That's it...your done. Hope this helps FixYa.
Jun 29, 2011 | Ford F-350 Cars & Trucks
Feb 09, 2010 | 2008 Infiniti FX35
Sep 06, 2009 | Braun Food Processors
Mar 25, 2009 | Rival 5070 7-Quart
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: