Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To replacea turntable drive belt.Copyright.. Styluscity.com, JohnHarrison. Nov 2011Before starting any work on yourturntable disconnect it from the mains power supply.Remove the stylus or completeheadshell to prevent any accidental stylus damage.1. Remove the rubber platter mat toexpose the platter.
2. Put your thumb and forefinger through the two round holes either side of thecentre spindle and lift the platter off. You may need to give the centrespindle a light tap (whilst applying upward pressure) with a screwdriver handleor some similar tool that will not leave any marks or damage.
3. Remove the old belt and wipe the platter and motor pulleys with an alcoholswab to remove any old belt residue.
4. Place the new belt around the platter pulley making sure it is sitting flatwithout any twists.
5. Flip platter over the right way up. Acorrect fitting belt will stay put and an over belt will fall off.6. You will see 1 or 2 largerectangle or square shaped cut outs in the platter near to the outer edge. Throughone pinch up the belt and slip a finger or belt hook between the platter pulleyand the belt gripping the belt ready to fit over the motor pulley.
7. Align the centre hole of the platter with the spindle and place platter backinto position keeping a grip on the belt.
8. Slip belt over motor pulley and give the platter a light clockwise rotationto ensure the belt is riding correctly.
9. Replace the rubber mat and then run the turntable to ensure correctoperation.MUSIC IS LIFE, LIVE IT LOUD.Styluscity.com cansupply replacement drive belts for all turntables
Posted on Nov 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2014 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Oct 08, 2011 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Jul 12, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 18, 2010 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Aug 20, 2010 | Crosley CR74 Turntable
Dec 15, 2009 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Nov 22, 2009 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Feb 10, 2009 | JVC AL A158BK Turntable
Jan 02, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!