Question about Medion Computers & Internet
Im trying to sign up to an escort agency and the computer keeps not letting me and sending me to a different page.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
make sure that the rear seats are properly locked into rear catches as this can stop your seatbels from working if ok then sounds like your seatbelt is faulty req new seatbelt.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
SOURCE: Escort, passport 8500
I had the same problem with mine and here's how I fixed it.
1) hold down both top buttons while the unit is on and it will display the problem in a code. Mine said CAL1 ERR which is a calibration startup error. This usually means there is a fluctuation in the iniial start up voltage.
2) ONLY IF your unit, like mine, was out of tthe warranty period should you atempt this because it will void your warranty. Open the unit removing the three screws at the bottom. Carefully pull the two halves of he unit apart and remove the circuit board.
3) turning the board upside down you will notice the mechanical workings of the rotary switch. In my case the spring loaded portion of the contacts was sticking and not making full contact.
4) Use two small pocket knives, one to CAREFULLY pry the contact away fro the switch and the other to insert a SMALL amount of dielectric grease where the contact attaches to the switch. Make sure to spread it out as much as possible.
5) Use the dial portion of the switch to turn the switch on and off fully (all the way on and all the way off until it clicks) several times to ensure full coverage of the grease.
6) Reassemble the unit plug it in and it should start up like the day you bought it. If not try repeating the steps above.
Also: I noticed a considerable difference in the way my switch operated after I completed this. It felt alo smoother and seated better when in the of position (that clicking noise you hear when you turn it off)
Hope this helped...
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
SOURCE: escort doesn't work
There is no place where you can send it in for any type of service. Not only that, your Solo's performance is horribly outdated compared to any current Bel or Escort radar detector model. Even Whistler offers high end models which significantly outperform your old Solo. It is time to upgrade, plain and simple.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!