Hello I Have The Same Problem When I turn My Fone On It Keeps Going Black And White and When I Put It On The Usb Lead It Makes The Sound But Doesnt Show Up On My Computer But I Have Been Told That You Can Get It Fixed For Between 10 to 20 Pound And It Only Takes Half An Hour So I Will Be Getting Mine Fixed Soon
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yo i had the same prob but it is easy to fix. do you see the joint where the fone flips and there is a bar in the middle going straight down turn that right like righty tighty and restart phone be carefull cuz the bar is plastic so it might break off if you use pliars hope i helped!
i do to and i cant get another fone as i cant afford to get a new one . mine occured wen i was reciving a video from bluetooth it froze then i took out the batttery then put it back in but wen i turned it on i had a white screen and also now wen i turn it on it dosnt turn on at all then only thing it eva showns wen it is on is a white screen. - bloody hell i wrote an essay
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your phone! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!