- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you open Manage connections in the MENU thers is a option SET UP BLUETOOTH then search for the open devices which are visible then pair it by using the sme pass key then when your done with pairing you go to MEDIA then when you open media and then press BB button which is the 2nd button from botton of the screen their you will see an option Recieve using Bluetooth and the screen displays waiting for connection and then you will be able to recieve any file video or piture .
after ur bluetooth transfer gets over, u ll get a msg to open that file or not.... select yes... "received files" folder ll open... select d file which u want to open or move to any other folders like music, videos, etc.
all of the files that you send in a phone via bluetooth is normal to recieved into inbox messages. once you recieve the file open it in the inbox, then goto options and save it to memory card.after that you can now delete it on your inbox.Goto music player and and goto option then click update music library, you can now play all of the music that you sent.hope this helps..enjoy
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
check your phone memory.That should be greater than the size of the file that you are trying to transfer..check which is your memory in use also.If memory is available check the phone visibility and try to pair the device and send..it will get clear....Hope this will help you...
try NOT going through media player as it tries to convert any audio. keep your files as mp3. preferably stored in "My music" file on your computer. then when you connect your psp via USB go to "open folder to view files" then open psp/music file. leave it open and open a "My computer" window my documents/my music, then just click and drag to psp/music file.
its due to virus problem dear.. just format ur phone.. and aviod any unknown bluetooth files accepting.. and provide it with a new fresh memory card with a new antiirus software.. aviraz is a gud antivirus. visit mobile9.com u can find their all softwares.. of any phones.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!