Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2010 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Apr 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 13, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2008 | Mustek Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2008 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Feb 11, 2007 | Mustek MP70C Portable DVD Player
Nov 25, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!