Question about Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. this could be a clogged print head at the black cartridge. the head needs cleaning or the jets have clogged ports and cannot pass ink due to hardened ink.
This may require a print head replacement.
2.If you have recently place a new cartridge in the print slot check to see if you didn't leave the protective tape on the cartridge.
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
here is the reset procedure
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and release the Resume button.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Canon iP2700 Inkjet Photo Printer
Sep 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Oct 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Oct 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA IP3500 Photo Inkjet Printer
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: