First of all:
go to this link and print out the documents. This is a service manual for self testing the washer. http://dc342.4shared.com/doc/FM0C3Sem/preview.html
Run the self test
If the machine self test give you these errors:
There is probably a problem with the washing sensor wire connection in the bottom of the machine.
- Unplug the power
- Turn the machine 180 degrees so you get access to the rear service lid.
- Unscrew the screws on the lid.
- In the left hand bottom in the rear you wil see the water pump. This has two connectors with two blue wires on each connection. One is connected to the bottom of a white connection box on the bottom of the water pump. The other one goes over the top to a plastic joint connector. In my case this one was cut of for some reason.
- Uncut the strip that holds the blue wires in place on the water hose. This will make it easier to work with.
- Unplug the two blue connector plugs. Mark somehow or make sure you remember where both of them go.
-Open the connector on top where the blue wires goes inside the connector plug.
- Check if the cables are intact and in place in the plug. If you are unsure, take out the wires cut of 10mm and strip about 6mm making the copper appear.
- Mount the wires in the holding clamps.
- Connect wires back
- Run self test again
- If ok. Connect the back service lid again.