Question about Canon EOS-5D Digital Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Open the Canon 5D Mark II's menu system by clicking the "Menu" button on the back of the camera.
2. Scroll to the seventh menu at the top, indicated by a wrench icon with three small dots next to it.
3. Choose the "Clear settings" command.
4. Choose "Clear all camera settings."
5. Confirm clear all the camera's settings.
Posted on Nov 30, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2014 | Canon EOS-5D Digital Camera
Oct 08, 2012 | Canon Speedlite 580EX II TTL Flash
May 06, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Aug 30, 2008 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!