Question about Yamaha RAV-205 Remote Control
All the codes amp,dvd,cd,vcr,sat,aux etc!!!!!!!!!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First - make sure it is not a defective cable by reversing the leads/colors on the inputs if problem then goes to the right channel then you know it is a bad cable/RCA, etc., connector. I would try that first.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jun 10, 2011 | Directv RC65 Remote Control
Apr 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2011 | Jasco 24911 Remote Control
Apr 15, 2009 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
Jan 07, 2009 | RCA RT2500 System
Jun 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2007 | Apex Digital GB4308 43" Rear Projection...
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: