Question about Garden
Need spare parts exploded view for masport 600 st series 19 as I need a few replacement parts including blades
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Problem mowing my lawn.
I had the same problem and I already found those recommended solutions\ causes on the web:
1. The motor isn't on full throttle.
2. The blade is upside down.
3. The grass is too high when cutting it.
4. Overlap your cuts.
It helped my problem/ I hope it will help yours too!
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Go to www.managemyhome.com and put in your model # for the manual (You can download to your computer). Also try www.searspartsdirect.com and put in you model # and you should be able to see all the parts for your mower.
Posted on May 19, 2009
The easiest way is with an impact wrench. If you don't have one there is usually a hole in the disc where you can insert a screw driver to lock it from turning.
Posted on Dec 05, 2009
Hi and welcome to FixYa, I am Kelly
- Remove the recoil assy. Depending on engine model you may hae to remove the air shroud with the recoil.
- Remove the broken rope assy from the spool by lifting the knot out of the hole and cut off the knot.
- Pull the remainder of the old rope out of the recoil spool
- Take the remainder of rope out of the pull handle
On the new rop burn the ends with a match. With wet fingers pinch the ends of the rope while hot/melted until it is the same size as the rope. Form a point on the ends
- Install the new rope in the handle by threading it into the handle and tie ONE small knot on the end of the trheaded through rope.
- Pull very hard on the rope until the new knot seats in the handle. Assemble handle.
- PREWIND the spool in the recoil until it stops winding. I.e. max out spring tension but do not over wind it or you will break the spring. Make sure NOT to wind it in the wrong direction or you will break the spring
- Back off the spool until the knot hole is aligned with the rope guide bushing on the outside of the recoil.
- Either use a C-clamp or a 2nd person to hold the pre-wound spool in place.
-Thread the new rope through the outer rope guide and into then through the knot hole in the spool.
-Tie ONE small knot in the rope and pull it HARD back into the knot hole until the knot seats in the knot hole.
-Release C-clamp or have 2nd person let go of the spool. The rope will rewind into the recoil assy.
-reinstall recoil/air shroud on the engine.
That should get you mowing again.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Posted on Dec 06, 2010
There is a nut in the center of the blades. The
easiest way to remove this nut is with an impact wrench. If you don't have one there is
usually a hole in the disc where you can insert a screw driver to lock the blade from from turning and you will need a long handle ratchet in order to give enough torque to remove the nut. Once the nut is removed, the blade will slide right off. If you are doing this to sharpen the blades, you do not need to remove the blade to do this. Use a 1/2 HP grinder wheel and just evenly slide the wheel down the blade until it is sharp. CAUTION: it will cut you finger. Make sure you disconnect the power and the fuel is turned off at the time you do any of this work....
In case of a problem or clarification or my solution was insufficient, don't hesitate to post me a reply.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2017 | Garden
Nov 15, 2016 | Garden
Apr 19, 2014 | Garden
HEAD OFFICE - NEW ZEALAND
Masport (NZ) Ltd
P.O. Box 14-349, Panmure
Phone: ( 064 )( 9 ) 571 1200
Fax : ( 064 )( 9 ) 571 5864
Website : www.masport.com
Email : email@example.com
PARTS manual is here:
Thanks for choosing Fixya,
Jan 05, 2011 | Garden
Jul 09, 2010 | Briggs & Stratton Lawn-Boy Insight Series...
Nov 21, 2009 | Garden
Apr 17, 2009 | Black & Decker Garden
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!