Question about Compaq Presario Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
what version of windows do you have? if it's windows seven try this.
1. turn off your computer.
2. press the power button to turn your computer on.
3. hit f11 a few times quickly, while the launch screen is still up. this will launch the recovery manager. (if you see the windows 7 boot logo, you've missed your chance and need to restart your computer and try again from step 2.)
4. on the left side it will say "i need help immediately". underneath that there will be an option that says "system recovery". click on that.
5. there will be an option to either back up your files before restoring, or to recover without backing up your files.
6. it will tell you to make sure all devices are disconnected from your computer. make sure they are, and then click "ok".
7. there will be a "welcome to the recovery manager" screen. click "next".
8. it will begin to reformat your partition and to reinstall the windows 7 setup files. once it's done doing that, click "next". you'll be brought to a page saying "recovery is complete". after that all you need to do is reboot, and it will bring you through the wizard to set up windows 7, just like on a new computer!
Posted on Jan 21, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2013 | AMD Gateway MX6445 PC Notebook
Dec 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2012 | HP Compaq Business Notebook nc4000
Apr 19, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 03, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jul 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!