Question about Cameras
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
. step 1. make sure batteries are charged and the receiver is connected in the USB port on your computer. 2. reset it with the reset button 3. IF there is a driver for it then go and Google centrios wireless mouse driver
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
SOURCE: how do i set up
1) You need to connect the wireless transmitter to AC power and the red LED will light to confirm power
2) Connect the Audio cord at the back of the transmitter to the Audio output jack of the Sanyo receiver.
3) Turn on the receiver and the blue signal LED will light on the transmitter to show it is receiving a signal.
4) Insert batteries into each of the speakers or connect them to AC power using the adapters supplied.
5) Press the ON/Off button on the speakers and a blue LED will light up.
6) Press the Autotune button on the speakers and you are done! Adjust volume to preference.
Note: Speakers must be within a 7 meter range of the wireless transmitter to work.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
1) You must test the wires audio, see for corrosion and clean the contacts +terminal with contacts cleaners.
2) the buffer amplifier audio can be defective, you must replace IC. see the diagram
3) microcontroller defective, you must go to repair shop TV for fix it.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Centrios Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 13, 2015 | Centrios Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2010 | GPS
May 21, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Dec 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2008 | Cameras
Oct 21, 2017 | Sony Cameras
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!